Say goodbye to your old, unwanted furniture and say hello to Junk Out ABQ!
OLD FURNITURE REMOVAL
Many situations can call for furniture removal in Albuquerque and other nearby areas. For example, you might need to refresh the appearance of your home, or perhaps even clean out an office. Need some hauling help? If so, contact Junk Out ABQ for assistance.
- In the event that you need to get rid of that furniture as quickly as possible, you’re in luck. We provide same-day and next-day appointments!
- Our friendly experts can haul your furniture with no issues. We won’t scrape any walls while removing them from your property, either.
- After we’ve loaded all your furniture onto our truck, we’ll sweep up behind ourselves, so your new free space is as clean as can be.
We Haul All Furniture
Don’t let your furniture decide if it sticks around or not. If you want to replace it or throw it out, you can get rid of it without even lifting a finger. We remove all furniture so you don’t have to!
- Sofas and Recliners
- Bedframes and Mattresses
- Dressers and Wardrobes
- Chairs, Tables, and Desks
- Entertainment Centers
- And So Much More!
Our Junk Removal Process
The steps we use to get rid of furniture and other kinds of junk are simple. Above all else, know that we’ll handle all the work. That way, you don’t even have to break a sweat.
- Quote. First, let us see all the unwanted furniture to receive an upfront, volume-based quote.
- Haul. Next, we’ll pick up all the furniture and take it to our truck. We’ll get the work done quickly.
- Disposal. Finally, we’ll dispose of the furniture. Thank you for choosing Junk Out ABQ!
Book Furniture Removal
Get rid of that furniture for good by scheduling an appointment with us!
AFFORDABLE FURNITURE REMOVAL
Getting rid of furniture shouldn’t have to force you to get rid of all your money. Fortunately, Junk Out ABQ can haul your junk away for a more-than-affordable price. That’s because our prices are based on volume. In other words, the amount of truck space the furniture uses up determines what you pay. Small jobs and large jobs both cost a reasonable amount this way!
Of course, we also want you to know what you’re going to owe us from the start. This is why we estimate the volume of your furniture from the get-go—so we can provide you with an upfront service quote. If you like our price, let us know, and we’ll get started!